When it comes to movie trailers for the 2016 Best Picture Nominees, viewer engagement is higher on Facebook than on YouTube. Across all social video platforms, there has been a 236% increase in views compared to the same time last year. Also, top YouTubers CinemaSins cast a critical eye over the trailers for ReelSEO.
BuzzFeed publishes content on over 30 platforms in seven languages in 11 countries, but data on unique visitors falls very short as it doesn't include people who watched BuzzFeed’s videos on YouTube, Facebook, Snapchat Discover, Instagram, Yahoo, Tumblr, Vine, or their mobile app. Now the brand confirms how it analyses a different set of metrics in order to understand its impact across the globe.
Not only is video marketing an essential part of any brand's digital strategy, social video has been proven to return real business results, a metric that really can't be ignored. We take a look at some of the top social video campaigns according to a recent study.
Many of us use YouTube to discover video content by unknown creators, and to uncover different content from creators we know and love. But it can be frustrating when YouTube's front page algorithm consistently returns curated content that we're not interested in watching, or pushes certain creators and verticals over others.
With 75% of mobile Internet traffic predicted to be video content by 2020, brands needs to work with new metrics to determine how their content is performing across social video platforms like Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, and Vine. We take a deep dive into why you should also be measuring Conversation, Amplification, and Applause.
YouTube's ContentID system was put in place to control copyright violations, but the Fair Use system is complicated and many creators have fallen foul of false claims and takedown requests. Now YouTube has confirmed that it is trying to do right by the community and look into the issues created by these false copyright claims.
Snapchat’s not all flirting and face swaps — there’s huge marketing potential especially when you’re aiming at teen/young adult audiences. We take a look at 7 tips for a successful Snapchat video marketing campaign that brands can implement today.
Viewers love a good viral video - video content that is so informative or entertaining that they readily share it across their own social network feeds. Hardly a week goes by that you aren't shown a viral video from a friend, or are showing one to a friend yourself. But why do brands make them? What are the solid, measurable business objectives that can be achieved by making one?
YouTube has given many brands the opportunity to raise awareness for their products and services via video. We take a look at 4 companies who used YouTube in innovative ways to reach their audience. Also, we confirm 5 ways video marketing is set to explode in 2016.
The online video ecosystem can change overnight, with new platforms, features, and functionality coming and going. Forecasting strategic insights, critical data, tactical advice, and trends in the digital video marketing business, can be tricky. But it's vital that video marketing teams keep on top of trends.
- No, Marketers, Not All Video is Created Equal
- Food and News Dominate Facebook Video Views in December 2015
- Are Video Advertisers Targeting the Right Audience on YouTube?
- Which U.S. Presidential Video Campaigns Are Actually Engaging Viewers?
- 3 Ways to Kick Start Your Video Marketing Campaigns in 2016
- Upload Periscope Streams to YouTube as Part of a Multi-Platform Video Strategy
- Why Is Video Marketing for the Car Industry Stuck in Second Gear?
- YouTube's CES Keynote: Four Reasons Why Digital Video Will Win the Decade
- Emojis and Social Video: The Top Emojis on Vine and Instagram
- Rediscovering Online Video in 2016 : How To, Why To, and Who to Watch
- A Video Marketer’s Playbook for Winning the Big Game in 2016
- 3 Key Reasons Why Video Marketers Should Pay Attention to CES 2016
- More Video Views for SNL, Fallon Election Spoofs Than For the Real Candidates
- Video Marketing Review of the Year: The Top 15 ReelSEO Posts of 2015
- 10 Video Marketing Lessons from the Top Brands and Video Creators of 2015
- 20 Ways Brands Can Make the Most Out of Facebook Video
- YouTube 11x Bigger Than Facebook Video, 8K Years Worth Watched Every Day in U.S.
- 'Star Wars: The Force Awakens' Trailers and Teasers Generate 223M Views
- The Indisputable Value of Building a Community Around Video Content
- Top YouTube Videos, Ads, and Game Trailers of 2015
Strana 1 z 624